We bring you another technical information. Below you will find instructions on how to install Windows on Android tablets or Android phones. It may seem unrealistic, but you can install the Windows operating system on Android phones or tablets. Specifically, you can install and run Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 on an any Android Device . KitKat is going to Android, Android Lollipop and even the latest Android Marshmallow.
Requirements to install windows OS on android device
First, the need to run Windows on Android phones, should be kept in mind. Make sure you have.
- Android Tablet or Phone
- Personal Computer/Laptop.
- High-speed internet connection.
- USB Cable
- Change My Software.
- High-speed Internet Connection
- 15 Minutes of your time.
- Best app for getting a free recharge: the would be Mcent free recharging app for the PC
- Best file transfer applications: the best would be the Xender file transferring app for your PC.
Steps to install windows OS on android phone or tablet
The below is the chronological illustrations of how one would download and run windows on the Android phone.
- To begin with, from your Android tablet, tap on Menu option, then select “Settings”.
- Click the “Developer options”, after which you place a checkmark next to the “USB debugging.” Your PC will be enabled to make changes on the Android when connected through the USB.
- Basing on the type of windows you need, select “Change my software” option and chose the best version of Windows edition you need”, this software is going to change your Android OS to Windows OS or vice versa.
- Download Change my Software version. Here is the link to the download. (Alternatively such for the software elsewhere on the internet like 4Shared. We can’t share the link due to Copyright issues). I hoped there was a way to download Change my Software full versions for free with no surveys but recently they introduced surveys.
- Having your devices connected, launch Change my software Windows version on your computer
- Follow up the on-screen prompts for installing “Change My Software” on your computer. This program is going to launch when the installation has completed.
- Connect your Android tablet/phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Then select Android > Windows (8/8.1/7/XP) to install the windows on an android tablet.
- If you your device is working properly, click on continue.
- Choose your language. This is quite remarkable.
- By selecting the language, windows driver download will automatically start.
- When the download process has completed, click on the “Install” button.
- You have the option to on “Remove Android”. When you do not want to run a dual-boot (Windows&Android), then you will only run windows on the Android phone. Ignoring that option will mean running a dual boot (Windows&Android).
- The process of Windows installation will start on your Android device. Wait until the completion process and all the features and files are installed.
- When all features and files have been installed, the Android mobile/tablet will automatically reboot.
- After rebooting the device, select either Windows or Android to use on your android mobile.